- Arquitechtonic Acoustics / Auditoriums: Auditoriums, Theaters, Concert rooms, Opera, Conference halls, Cultural centers, Museums, Exhibition
centers, Music schools.
- Arquitechtonic Acoustics / Construction: Houses, Hotels, Hospitals, Health centers,
Schools, Universities, Offices, Malls, Cinemas, Discotecs, Sport centers, Pools, Basic document HR "protection against noise (CTE)".
- Environmental noise: Urban areas, Transport areas, Protected areas, Activity areas, Noise prediction, Noise maps.
- Industrial noise: Labor areas, noise impact and noise maps, Production areas, Acoustic audits, Noise reduction measures, Noise control, Planning of
- Vibrations: Environmental, Construction, Industrial, Sources detection, Spectral and statistic analysis, Efective anti-vibration
- Courses and seminars.
- Laboral context: Radio electromagnetic level measurements and maps, Monitoring, Preventive solutions, Design and implementation of solutions,
- Industrial and contruction context: Measurements on the range of OHz to 40GHz, Interference detection, Electromagnetic compatibility studies and
- Environmental context: Estrategic environmental evaluation, Preventive solution for electromagnetic polution, Analysis of sensitive
- Commissioning and integration of systems on customer networks: Especialized on multivendor technology for fix and mobile access networks, backbone
IP, DWDM transport networks and Switching.
- Acceptance and testing protocols: Remotely or local.
- Technical support
- Customer applications management and network monitoring: Alarms monitoring, Software updates/upgrades, Ticketing and dispatching, Incident
- FTTH network engineering: Feasibilities, Designs, Budgeting.
- Quality testing on FTTH networks: Fake customer testing.
- WIFI networks quality analysis.
- Implementation of project management offices for our customers (PMO):
- Supportive PMO: Reports preparation, Data consolidation on project DDBB, Purchase orders managmeent, Basic planning, Budget follow up.
- Analytic PMO analítica: Performing project risk analysis assesment for taking the proper decisions.
- Control PMO de control: Project teams coordination on Telecommunication, Industrial and Civil works context.
- Directive PMO: E2E project management service
- Telecommunication engineers
- Industrial engineers
- Civil Works engineers
- Computing engineers
- Office clerks